Roof & Solar Installation Manager
The Roof & Solar Installation Manager plays a vital role in the success of our company. The Installation Manager is responsible for the oversight of field operations. The Installation Manager will be responsible for site visits of three to four projects per day. The Installation Manager will check in with the crews to ensure the project is running smoothly and resolve any issues that arise.
Primary job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage Field Project Manager to complete jobs
- Reviewing the scope of work prior to the job to ensure that materials are properly ordered
- Meeting with homeowners to provide excellent customer service and explain all expectations associated with the roofing project
- Maintaining ongoing communication with customers through the completion of the build
- Directly managing and overseeing roofing crews and providing them with detailed instructions pertaining to each project to ensure jobs are completed on time, per the scope of work, and to the highest standard
- Managing material inventory on each project to ensure all needed materials are correctly stocked by the distributor and any missing items are acquired in a timely fashion
- Completing documentation pertaining to each individual project: change orders, project photos, material overages/shortages
- Permitting & Inspections
- Handling the oversight and completion of repair orders
- Become an expert in all aspects of roofing and solar roofing
* Above is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of tasks and responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager and willingness to learn and improve including the willingness to utilize technology
- Construction or handyman experience a must, roofing experience preferred
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish highly preferred)
- Effective communication skills
- Not afraid of heights (you would be climbing up/down ladders and on roofs)
- Self-motivated, able to take project ownership and initiative; with the ability to manage/delegate your own workload effectively and multitask.
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Office and Onsite management
- Limited physical risk
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $70,000 and $80,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. Lifetime Windows and Siding is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.