Marketing & Product Manager
As a Marketing and Project Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing efforts for all products in our Dallas business. The responsibilities include planning and executing all events, initiating all go-to-market campaigns, and building relationships with local media and community partners to improve brand awareness.
Primary job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Forecast, drive, and manage lead inquiries, event performance, and sales.
- Plan and lead new projects. Build the budget, manage the spend, meet deadlines, and review ROI
- Initiate all go-to-market activities and campaigns like scouting media and marketing opportunities,
meeting with local vendors and potential partners.
- Maximize brand awareness and loyalty by cultivating and maintaining relationships with local media
and influential professionals.
- Identify, book, and staff appropriate events for lead generation and promotion of the Lifetime family of
brands (Windows, Siding, Doors, and Bath).
- Collaborate with team members to ensure marketing initiatives are completed on time, within budget,
and produce expected ROI.
- Establish Lifetime as a responsible and progressive leader in the industry with appreciation and support
of local nonprofits and communities served.
- Advise on a philanthropic giving strategy in the local market.
- Identify relationship building opportunities with community partners.
- Create content for local marketing campaigns as needed.
- Administrate hiring and training canvass and event staff, as needed.
- Attend events when additional coverage is needed.
- Coordinate purchase and monitor stocking levels of show/event giveaways, handouts,
- Coordinate purchase and monitor stocking levels of apparel for canvas and event
- Create marketing processes that help us scale, while maintaining the flexibility needed to innovate.
- Create SOP for scouting and signing optimized event placements
- Optimize negotiations with partners to ensure long-term relationships
- Create Seasonal Calendar for highest profit yielding events
- Research and create SOP for engaging community partners – i.e. high school boosters
and other local organizations
- Actively work to anticipate and remove underperforming initiatives that lack lead flow and/or ROI.
- Escalate performance issues and challenges to marketing colleagues in a timely manner.
- Follow-up and actively obtain 5-star reviews and referrals from customers upon project completion.
- Contact customers through Podium and phone calls
- Create and deploy new ways to gather reviews and referrals
- Coordinate social media efforts such as:
- Obtain before and after photos from projects
- Document events and office activities
- Seek community engagement efforts
- Support team members and partners in getting deliverables such as logos, photos, presentation
- materials and other items as needed.
- Manage and organize marketing assets on shared department drives
* Above is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of tasks and responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing manager experience.
- Exception analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience managing multiple projects and project systems (like Asana) across teams.
- Agile, quick-thinking, multi-tasker who can pivot between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting expectations
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, and excellent in handling projects and
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as a minimum.
- Strong writer with excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Three weeks paid vacation, accrued sick time, and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available on the first of the next month after 60 days of employment. Additionally, accident, critical illness, and life insurance is offered.
- 401(k) options
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this position is between $40,000-$55,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. Lifetime Windows and Siding is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.